Saturday, January 17, 2009

Back to Basics

------------------------------------------------
HAHAHA! "This is your blog on economics", nice man, nice :)
You're right, and you're alright fellas. Well, because I refuse to bleed you guys at images4sale, we play the waiting game.
Until then it's back to basics, i.e free cartoons. I like drawing them, and I hope you still like looking at them. Here's a girl that feels like I do. Thanks for your continued support, advice and visits guys. More free cartoons on their way.

7 comments:

  1. The Non-Dereknor DerekJanuary 18, 2009 at 1:56 AM

    ...I wonder what it feels like to strike your chin with jet-propelled semen. Good as always, though I kinda wish you had put as much detail in her face as in his; not much is hotter than a pissed off girl targeting her anger at a pair of undeserving testicles.

    oh, and I concur with her statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic. Another for my dorm room wall. :) Very hot - nice bound scrote - great to see hands used (as opposed to always a knee!) and great boobs on the girl too!

    Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pic! rage fueled nut-pummeling is pretty damn hot!

    oh, and I'm Colombian so if you want to speed up the waiting game I could talk to some of my more seedy relatives ;-) I have some cousins who can be very.... convincing.

    I'm eagerly awaiting the next artistic morsels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for placating us while we play the waiting game! Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little hearts that dot her "i"s are a very nice touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. a communist girl busting a guy while expressing her rage at the capitalist system?!

    SEX.
    communist girls are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm not trying to be a smart ass or anything, but what's the cause for the waiting game? does oronjo not want let you sell through them or something? what's causing the hold up?

    ReplyDelete