Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Working on Kat's Comic


--------------------------------
Kat (http://bbkat.wordpress.com/) and I have negotiated a creative trade, much like Caligula and I did with "Mom Teaches Self Defense". For those who haven't already, go to her site and enjoy "Lindsey's Playtime", the story she wrote for me. As for my contribution to this highly entertaining trade, I'll be crafting a personal comic for Kat over the next few weeks. Whether this comic will be made available for free on this blog has yet to be seen. I think it's great that Kat shares most of her stories for free, which may inspire me to do something similar with her comic. Anyway, keep your eyes open for that soon. In the mean time, people have asked to see roughs and sketches that aren't finished, so I offer these character studies for Kat's comic. They're most likely boyfriend and girlfriend, relaxing before a hardcore ballbusting session. Enjoy this glimpse into my creative process!

9 comments:

  1. anonymous agreementJanuary 23, 2008 at 12:47 AM

    there's something kinda alien looking about them, especially the girl's stomach and chin. i dunno quite what it is though.

    nevertheless, i read the story - it's awesome! if that's the one you're illustrating, i'm excited in the pants already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, they do look a lil' weird! I haven't finalized the lines yet ;)

    And I'm not illustrating Lindsey's Playtime. Though that's also not out of the realm of possibility.
    -E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, these two pictures look a bit out of proportion, of cause they are cartoons, and they are always that way, but these both are a bit extreme ;)

    I'm a big fan of normal proportions by girls, these "my best female friend" proportions, that are not like 90 - 60 - 90, but makes you really hot. By the way, she just talked to me today about here breast "problem". That they are still growing and are too tight. I couldnt let my eyes away from here breast the whole evening hehe

    Ok, but back to theme. I would really like to know which story you are visualising. There are really nices ones. The story she wrote for you is a cute "firsttime-bust" story, but I think the others are better for a comic. And I think you should put it into your shop, cause you deserve the money for that work, and its a motivation for you to make more comics. I'm willing to pay money so you can do more comics ;)

    There are still so many stories that I would love to see as a comic :D

    Dereknor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of a free comic, given that I don't make online purchases and thus it's my only way to see one (I avoid getting a credit card and the like because I don't have the savings for it and I'll just make myself broke if I was able to buy things off the internet >_>). But then, as much as I wish they could be, people that don't bring any money to the table shouldn't be your target audience. After all you do release a lot of free pictures as it is.

    Good luck with the comic either way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've bought a couple of your comics now, looking forward to your future creations.. this and the animations too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. do you live in france before?
    your real nickname is also kats ?
    emeline.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please, sir, I want some more.

    -NB

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need a new comic soo bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A simple case of balls versus brains nice one!

    ReplyDelete