Sunday, December 30, 2007

Knave is Pissed

I've been an active participant in the ball busting community for years. I'd like to think that my work has improved over those years and that I've made some contribution to the fetish as a whole. I suppose I was naive to think that posting free illustrations might create a sense of good will and/or loyalty towards me within the community. I'm sad to say I found a Hentai Femdom forum recently that exposed one of my favorite visitors to this blog as a thief. Yeah, it's dramatic, but I feel really betrayed right now. I'm an easy going guy, but WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!!?

Thanks to everyone that bought the comics and didn't redistribute them without my permission.
---
On a lighter note, I found a new third-party merchant through which I can finally sell my animations. I know I can't stop people from stealing from me, so I guess I'll just have to rely on the hearts of my real friends in this community to keep supporting the BB arts. The cartoons are coming true believers. "Fuck the nay-sayers 'cuz they don't mean a thing. This is what style we bring."

5 comments:

  1. Sucks to hear man, but I am glad I will be purchasing the cartoons soon.
    I would copyright the cartoons.
    Did this asshole distribute your pay comics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real sorry to hear that, man. We do appreciate your work! Even dirt poor folks like me who have to subsist on the free stuff you show us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Sweetie, that's terrible. If there's anything I can do to help (bust skulls, knock heads together, other cranial violence), let me know. In the meantime, Happy New Year to you!!!

    Much love,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow man, don't know what to say.

    Fuck...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have all your comics and nothing redistributed if commercial. In fact nothing at all, since i prefer to post the link to your site than to attach even a free pic of yours. Dont mind the rogues, just do what you know best to do. If you look behind who is following you your pace will get slower. If you look right ahead noone will reach you.

    ReplyDelete