Sunday, October 22, 2006

Comics and Fairies

So, after browsing some gallereys on deviant art, I've found a running theme is sexy fairies and elves, wearing ballet slippers. wtf? Anyway, I got inspired, so here's a present to all those goths, dreamers and Labyrinth-geeks (I like that film too).

Also the next comic is available at the usual place.

http://images4sale.com/store/8519

It's an action packed 26 pages of defense, high heels and testicular rupturing. As always, send comments, critiques, requests and kisses to
knavebb@hotmail etc. etc.

Woohoo!

11 comments:

  1. Yeah, the Labyrinth is a wonderfull movie, I always wanted to see it in english, just got the german movie on tape ;)

    Hm, whats about that dark-elves that you draw some month ago ? They were so evil hehe would love to see more of them.

    OK, and now buying the next comic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmm, that ogre's got a nice set of big balls. Great work as always.
    --Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured he was more of a hunky goblin, but you're right about his...erm...endowment.
    Glad you guys like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...talk about yer bit o' the old ultra-violence! yes, it was good for me! :D thanks, Knave! more brilliant work...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent! love the colors and fantasy motif. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work both of them. I think that the defense character can have sequels too, eg a story in the dojo. don't forget to pull out her shoes someday though. I can't wait for another story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAH, I'm click 150,000 :D (Ok, I was 149993, but I just clicked 7 times then hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work as usual, Knave. But Fairies wear boots now, you gotta believe me....


    Quackpot

    ReplyDelete
  9. He saw it, he saw it, he'd tell me no lies
    (then again, smokin and trippin is all that he do....)



    Quackpot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great theme, how about Tinkerbell (short skirt and boots) rupturing Peter Pan?

    ReplyDelete